Webinar #16 – July 16, 2020
On this week's webinar with Amanda Jelks, we learned:
- You don't know what you don't know — it's important to surround yourself with a team of professionals that can help you navigate tricky situations and advise you on the best course of action.
- This team should include an insurance professional, an accountant or bookkeeper that watches your finances, an attorney to make sure your business is properly protected, a marketing professional, and a business consultant.
- You need to be prepared to either pay someone to do these things, or throw yourself into learning them — there is no other way.
- You need to work ON your business, and not just IN your business. You can improve your systems, hire staff and train them to do things the way you do them.
- Cheap doesn't equate to the quality of services you provide. Being the lowest cost option on the market isn't a competitive advantage.