In this podcast episode, Bench Builders host, Mike O’Neill, interviewed Company Culture Consultant — Kristen Mashburn — who’s been a guest on our show before. In this interview, you’ll learn how to step outside of your comfort zone to improve your professional and personal life.
Podcast Guest: Kristen Mashburn, Company Culture Consultant
In This Episode, We Discuss…
- How we grow too comfortable in a field we’re currently in and grow stagnant, preventing us from using our skills to their fullest potential or developing new ones that could help further advance our careers.
- Not letting yourself get lost within the identity of someone or something else.
- How it would be best if you allowed time before your transition so that you may begin it with full earnest.
- You must be willing to conquer and work through and rationalize your fears to progress your business.
- How denial, lack of self-esteem, and lack of self-awareness can hold you and your business back.
- ‘If you are wanting to start a business, particularly one essentially selling yourself, you can not be afraid to move towards fear’ – Kristen Mashburn
- ‘Am I afraid of this because it’s the right decision or am I afraid because my intuition knows it’s the wrong one?’ – Kristen Mashburn
- ‘If people see quality, skill, and value in you then you are qualified to do that work’ – Kristen Mashburn
Don’t Miss an Episode!
We provide every episode in audio, text, and video so you can learn what you need to get unstuck no matter how you learn best. Head to http://unstuck.show to subscribe and view past episodes.