Is your manufacturing facility getting stuck due to environmental health & safety regulations?
In this podcast episode, we interviewed Randy Waskul to find out what tips & tricks kept his business unstuck and growing.
Randy is a Chemical Engineer with Birla Carbon, and he has 30+ years of experience in the industry. Listen to this podcast to learn some “must-know” tips you don’t want to miss.
In This Episode, You’ll Learn…
- Why safety is the job of every person within the company — not just the safety department.
- Why building a relationship based on trust with your employees is crucial for ensuring they come to you at the first sign of a problem.
- Why it’s crucial to take care of your employees and maintain a good reputation within your community.
- How leadership can make or break your organization.
- “It’s much easier to be a part of the solution at the front-end, sitting at the table, then at the back-end when there’s a problem.” – Randy Waskul
- “You’ve got to know the business. You’ve got to know the drivers and know the stakeholders, both internally and externally.” – Mike O’Neil
- “Every one of your employees is the best marketing & advertising you have in the community where you operate. That’s critical because that community gives you your license to operate.” – Randy Waskul
Don’t Miss an Episode!
We provide every episode in audio, text, and video so you can learn what you need to get unstuck no matter how you learn best. Head to http://unstuck.show to subscribe and view past episodes.