The Get Unstuck & On Target Workshop
Move Forward With
- Are you struggling with constant challenges?
- Do you need your team to get on board with solutions?
- Would you like a proven method to get results?
Then you've come to the right place...
Let's Conquer Your Challenges Together!
Does this sound like you?
I'm struggling — and if I don’t find a solution soon, it’s going to have a negative impact on my company.
I have some ideas, but I'm not sure which ones are going to get the results I need — and I don't have time for trial & error.
I've tried a few things, but I'm just not getting the results that I need for my company or the results I expected.
I can't get my team on board with helping to identify solutions and implement them in our company.
You're Not Alone!
I'm Mike O'Neill
I know that business leaders like yourself are constantly facing struggles like these.
You need solutions — but, more than that, you have to identify solutions that:
- You're confident will work.
- Your team will go all-in on.
- You can implement quickly.
- You can measure and prove you're getting results.
You Need Proven Methods
You don’t need to waste time experimenting… you need proven methods that work.
Results Flywheel Methodology
a scalable & repeatable process to identify problems, brainstorm solutions, and measure success.
Get Unstuck & On Target Workshop
addresses the first 3 stages of the Results Flywheel — Diagnose, Brainstorm, and Plan.
a framework that covers the last 3 stages of the Results Flywheel — Execute, Track, and Report.
The Workshop Happens in 3 Stages
- 1Live Workshop (In Person or Virtual)
We'll Diagnose what's keeping you stuck, then Brainstorm to uncover solutions. Finally, we'll outline the blueprint for a Plan that we're confident will hit the outcome you're seeking.
- 2Execution Plan
Our coach will take the rough blueprint we worked on in the workshop and create an Execution Plan with actionable tactics, timelines, responsibilities, and metrics.
- 3Review the Execution Plan
We will come back together to review your Execution Plan. Your coach will walk you through each tactic and answer any questions you and your team have about the plan.
- The workshop will be lead by 1 coach and will have no more than 8 people in the live workshop.
- You may bring one guest from your company with you to the live workshop.
- You will have a one-hour one-on-one follow-up call with the coach to review your completed Execution Plan. You can bring anyone from your company that is responsible for executing the plan.
- The workshop will be lead by 1 coach and the only people on the live workshop are the people you invite from your company.
- There is no limit to the number of people that you can have on the call, but we do advise that you limit it to people that have knowledge of the problems and would have a hand in implementing solutions.
- You will receive a follow-up call with the coach to review your completed Execution Plan. You can bring anyone from your company that is responsible for executing the plan. There is no time limit.
Your time investment will be 5 hours:
- 4 hours for the live workshop
- plus 1 hour to review the execution plan.
Your monetary investment will be:
- $400 if you choose Small Group Workshop
- $1,500 if you choose Personalized Workshop
This workshop is a great fit for you if...
- You don't have a process for identifying problems.
- You don't have a process for working with your team to find and prioritize solutions.
- You don't have time for trial & error — you need to find a solution that you're confident will yield results.
When you've completed the workshop, you'll have...
- An Execution Plan that you're confident will work.
- Buy-in from your team on implementing the solutions.
- Something you can start executing immediately.
- A way to track and measure results so you know you're moving in the right direction.
Schedule My Workshop
Which option suits your needs?
Small Group Workshop
You and a guest from your company will join a small group of other business leaders to work with our coach.
You and anyone at your company that's involved in finding and fixing problems will work with our coach.